14 April 2010


I've always wanted to do a paw print design. I couldn't find a dotting tool with a large(r) dot so I put off doing it. But I improvised. And now it's here!

(Ain't that blue so pretty?)


I used:

  • base coat
  • Best Sence (don't ask about the spelling; it's on the bottle) blue
  • NYC French White Tip 134A
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out 28
  • dotting tool
  • Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat
Again, I like variety so I did a dog bone on my middle finger.

How-to:
  • Apply base coat.
  • Paint two coats of the Best Sence blue.
  • Using the dotting tool with a larger tip, draw a dog bone on your middle finger using the NYC French White Tip. Paint two dots, one atop each other on either side of your nail then paint a straight line connecting the two pairs.
  • Clean off your dotting tool. Using Black Out and the larger dotting tool, paint random dots on your other nails. With the smaller dotting tool, draw on 4 dots to complete the paw print.
  • Finish off with top coat.
And yes, that's my mouse. Cute huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment